Even though we didn’t have much of a summer I’m still looking forward to fall. There’s just something about the colors of the leaves, the smell of the fall crisp air and the cool evenings.
I haven’t posted any goals in a while so I’m a little rusty.
Here it goes:
- Host a birthday party for my oldest. He turns 8! How the time has flown by
- Start running (run 3x a week – 3 weeks)
- Have one date night
- Start Co-op with boys
- Make a teachers gift for each of the boys teacher
- Go through clothing (yes-again! I still feel like I have too many clothes)
- Start SCD Diet.
- Order new bedding for boys
- File half the the paper work that is piled in the office
- Research and plan a new homeschool space for the office
- Write curriculum for Galloping the Globe curriculum. I’m so frustrated. I had this all written out and lost it! Grrr.
- Have one project day at the house.
- Go to the Downtown farmers market once
- Make two new recipes
- Read an organizing book
Good. It feels good to have goals up and posted again!
Share about your goals for the month. Does the fall weather inspire you?