It has been another great week! I’m very pleased with how the goals are helping me read some books that I’ve wanted to read, but have lacked the discipline to. Be looking out for a post in a few weeks about which books are one my to-read list.
Here are the goals from last week:
- Read two chapters of GRACE– CHECK- and I’m almost done with this book!
- Finish reading Revelation– CHECK 🙂
- Make a new recipe– CHECK, I made something to take to a Ladies Fellowship my church was hosting
- Continue to increase veggie intake– CHECK (although this isn’t a very measurable goal, I was intentional about it)
- Plan a Date night with my husband-CHECK-ISH- I”m assuming that we are going out for Valentines Day, but I may have another thing up my sleeve 😉
- Play a game with the boys– CHECK, Hoping to turn this into a regular game night!
- Write two blog posts this week-CHECK!
- Memorize Ps 16:11-FAIL I honestly worked on this one over and over again, but can’t get it stuck in my head…..what gives?
- Work on Morning routine (step one: Morning bible reading) I want to start having this time first thing in the am! Goal: 3x this week in the morning– CHECK, I think. I forgot to keep track of this one. I was intentional about it, but there were a couple of days that I check my Twitter or FB account first. (awful, I know)
- Go to bed by 11:30 every night this week!- FAIL, But I only missed it my two nights, so I’m not too disappointed.
- Deep Clean the Office part 2 (or the Basement, if hubby has extra time to help CHECK ish- I worked on half the basement but its far from deeply cleaned.
- Start planning the garden!– CHECK, Kinda. I looked some stuff up and started planning but I want to look into companion planing more. PS: If you are looking to plan a garden check out smartgarden.com. Such a neat site!
- Start homeschool by 9:30 every morning. – FAIL, we were so close! By minutes!
I think I totally forgot was that VALENTINES DAY is this week. Well, I didn’t forget, I just didn’t make plans to do anything about it. This resulted in my 7-year old writing out his valentine’s day cards for his co-op friends Sunday night. Oops!
Goals for the upcoming week:
- Read two chapters of GRACE
- Have a game night with kids
- Write three blog posts
- Go to bed by 11pm 2x this week
- Go to bed by 11:30 4x this week
- Have a date
- Plan two dates for one-on-one time with each of my boys
- Start Homeschool everyday by 9:30
- Clean up 2nd half of basement
- Memorize Psalm 16:11
- Do a valentines craft with the boys
- Wake up by 8:00 6x this week
- Read Bible 1st thing 4x this week
- Finish reading Charlotte’s Web to the boys
- Make a new recipe
Do you have any special goals this week for Valentines Day?
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/venosdale/6156635313/”>Krissy.Venosdale</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>